This tutorial explains why A/B testing is important, and how to use Remote Config and Analytics within your app to make sure it's ready for running experiments.
- What is A/B testing?
- An overview of Remote Config
- Remote Config and localization
- An overview of Analytics
- Planning for A/B testing in a sample app
This tutorial shows you how to use the Firebase console to create, test, and publish your very first experiment.
- Creating an experiment
- Understanding variants
- Defining goals for your experiment
- Testing your experiment before publishing
- Starting an experiment for real
This tutorial shows you how to interpret all the experiment results that you'll see for your A/B test in the Firebase console
- Why do you need to wait?
- Finding your experiment results
- Understanding result ranges
- Interpreting detailed stats
- Rolling out an experiment winner
A/B testing and Remote Config is great for testing changes inside your app, but Firebase A/B testing lets you test notifications as well.
- An overview of Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Creating an experiment in the Notifications composer
- Analyzing your results
- Pushing your notification to the rest of your users
This view covers how we added Remote Config to a sample iOS app using Swift, and some of the more advanced use cases.
- Storing Remote Config keys in an enum
- Properly localizing your strings
- Implementing a loading screen
- Abstracting away implementation details
- Setting images through Remote Config
This video covers some of the most common questions developers typically have after they've run a few A/B tests.
- Running more than one experiment at once
- Using Activation Events
- Analyzing experiment results in BigQuery