Error Code Name
The set of Firebase Functions status codes. The codes are the same at the ones exposed by gRPC here: https://github.com/grpc/grpc/blob/master/doc/statuscodes.md
- 'cancelled': The operation was cancelled (typically by the caller).
- 'unknown': Unknown error or an error from a different error domain.
- 'invalid-argument': Client specified an invalid argument. Note that this differs from 'failed-precondition'. 'invalid-argument' indicates arguments that are problematic regardless of the state of the system (e.g. an invalid field name).
- 'deadline-exceeded': Deadline expired before operation could complete. For operations that change the state of the system, this error may be returned even if the operation has completed successfully. For example, a successful response from a server could have been delayed long enough for the deadline to expire.
- 'not-found': Some requested document was not found.
- 'already-exists': Some document that we attempted to create already exists.
- 'permission-denied': The caller does not have permission to execute the specified operation.
- 'resource-exhausted': Some resource has been exhausted, perhaps a per-user quota, or perhaps the entire file system is out of space.
- 'failed-precondition': Operation was rejected because the system is not in a state required for the operation's execution.
- 'aborted': The operation was aborted, typically due to a concurrency issue like transaction aborts, etc.
- 'out-of-range': Operation was attempted past the valid range.
- 'unimplemented': Operation is not implemented or not supported/enabled.
- 'internal': Internal errors. Means some invariants expected by underlying system has been broken. If you see one of these errors, something is very broken.
- 'unavailable': The service is currently unavailable. This is most likely a transient condition and may be corrected by retrying with a backoff.
- 'data-loss': Unrecoverable data loss or corruption.
- 'unauthenticated': The request does not have valid authentication credentials for the operation.
Standard error codes and HTTP statuses for different ways a request can fail, as defined by: https://github.com/googleapis/googleapis/blob/master/google/rpc/code.proto
This map is used primarily to convert from a client error code string to to the HTTP format error code string and status, and make sure it's in the supported set.