The detailed reason that a Matrix was deemed INVALID.
- 'DETAILS_UNAVAILABLE': The matrix is INVALID, but there are no further details available.
- 'MALFORMED_APK': The input app APK could not be parsed.
- 'MALFORMED_TEST_APK': The input test APK could not be parsed.
- 'NO_MANIFEST': The AndroidManifest.xml could not be found.
- 'NO_PACKAGE_NAME': The APK manifest does not declare a package name.
- 'INVALID_PACKAGE_NAME': The APK application ID is invalid.
- 'TEST_SAME_AS_APP': The test package and app package are the same.
- 'NO_INSTRUMENTATION': The test apk does not declare an instrumentation.
- 'NO_SIGNATURE': The input app apk does not have a signature.
- 'INSTRUMENTATION_ORCHESTRATOR_INCOMPATIBLE': The test runner class specified by user or in the test APK's manifest file is not compatible with Android Test Orchestrator.
- 'NO_TEST_RUNNER_CLASS': The test APK does not contain the test runner class specified by user or in the manifest file.
- 'NO_LAUNCHER_ACTIVITY': A main launcher activity could not be found.
- 'FORBIDDEN_PERMISSIONS': The app declares one or more permissions that are not allowed.
- 'INVALID_ROBO_DIRECTIVES': There is a conflict in the provided robo_directives.
- 'INVALID_RESOURCE_NAME': There is at least one invalid resource name in the provided robo directives.
- 'INVALID_DIRECTIVE_ACTION': Invalid definition of action in the robo directives, e.g. a click or ignore action includes an input text field.
- 'TEST_LOOP_INTENT_FILTER_NOT_FOUND': There is no test loop intent filter, or the one that is given is not formatted correctly.
- 'SCENARIO_LABEL_NOT_DECLARED': The request contains a scenario label that was not declared in the manifest.
- 'SCENARIO_LABEL_MALFORMED': There was an error when parsing a label value.
- 'SCENARIO_NOT_DECLARED': The request contains a scenario number that was not declared in the manifest.
- 'DEVICE_ADMIN_RECEIVER': Device administrator applications are not allowed.
- 'MALFORMED_XC_TEST_ZIP': The zipped XCTest was malformed. The zip did not ] contain a single .xctestrun file and the contents of the DerivedData/Build/Products directory.
- 'BUILT_FOR_IOS_SIMULATOR': The zipped XCTest was built for the iOS simulator rather than for a physical device.
- 'NO_TESTS_IN_XC_TEST_ZIP': The .xctestrun file did not specify any test targets.
- 'USE_DESTINATION_ARTIFACTS': One or more of the test targets defined in the .xctestrun file specifies "UseDestinationArtifacts", which is disallowed.
- 'TEST_NON_APP_HOSTED': XC tests which run on physical devices must have "IsAppHostedTestBundle" == "true" in the xctestrun file.
- 'PLIST_CANNOT_BE_PARSED': An Info.plist file in the XCTest zip could not be parsed.
- 'NO_CODE_APK': APK contains no code.
- 'INVALID_INPUT_APK': Either the provided input APK path was malformed, the APK file does not exist, or the user does not have permission to access the APK file.
- 'INVALID_APK_PREVIEW_SDK': APK is built for a preview SDK which is unsupported.
Outcome summary for a finished TestMatrix.
- 'SUCCESS': The test matrix run was successful, for instance:
- All the test cases passed.
- Robo did not detect a crash of the application under test.
- 'FAILURE': The test run failed, for instance:
- One or more test cases failed.
- A test timed out.
- The application under test crashed.
- 'INCONCLUSIVE': Something unexpected happened. The run should still be considered unsuccessful but this is likely a transient problem and re-running the test might be successful.
- 'SKIPPED': All tests were skipped, for instance:
- All device configurations were incompatible.
The state (i.e. progress) of a TestMatrix.
- 'VALIDATING': The matrix is being validated.
- 'PENDING': The matrix is waiting for resources to become available.
- 'FINISHED': The matrix has terminated normally. This means that the matrix level processing completed normally, but individual executions may be in an ERROR state.
- 'ERROR': The matrix has stopped because it encountered an infrastructure failure.
- 'INVALID': The matrix was not run because the provided inputs are not valid. E.g. the input file is not of the expected type, or is malformed/corrupt.
Handle events related to Test Lab test matrices.