If you're interested in learning about A/B Testing but prefer your education in a more cinematic format, this series of videos from the Firebase YouTube channel might be of interest to you.
To get started with A/B Testing, watch these first four videos, which cover how to create and understand the results from your experiment.
Preparing Your App for A/B Testing
- What is A/B testing?
- An overview of Remote Config
- Remote Config and localization
- An overview of Analytics
- Planning for A/B testing in a sample app
Creating an Experiment
- Creating an experiment
- Understanding variants
- Defining goals for your experiment
- Testing your experiment before publishing
- Starting an experiment for real
Understanding Experiment Results
This tutorial shows you how to interpret all the experiment results that you'll see for your A/B test in the Firebase console
- Why do you need to wait?
- Finding your experiment results
- Understanding result ranges
- Interpreting detailed stats
- Rolling out an experiment winner
A/B Test Your Notifications, Too!
- An overview of Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Creating an experiment in the Notifications composer
- Analyzing your results
- Pushing your notification to the rest of your users
These two videos cover additional information you might be interested in, after you've created your first A/B test or two.
How I Use Remote Config in my iOS App
This view covers how we added Remote Config to a sample iOS app using Swift, and some of the more advanced use cases.
- Storing Remote Config keys in an enum
- Properly localizing your strings
- Implementing a loading screen
- Abstracting away implementation details
- Setting images through Remote Config
Advanced Topics in A/B Testing
- Running more than one experiment at once
- Using Activation Events
- Analyzing experiment results in BigQuery