Firebase & Google Cloud Platform
Can I use them together?
Yes! Firebase is Google’s mobile development platform that empowers you to quickly build and grow your app. It’s built so that you’re able to easily pull in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) products as your team or infrastructure needs grow.
Firebase is Google's mobile development platform.
- Helps you build apps and grow your user base.
- Used by client-side app developers (both web & mobile).
- Used for building a new mobile app, augmenting an existing app with new functionality and growing an audience.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a suite of cloud computing services.
- Makes Google's infrastructure (Compute, Storage, Networking, Data Analytics, and Machine Learning) publicly available as composable services.
- Used by backend & server-side developers.
- Used for building software leveraging Google's core infrastructure, data analytics, and machine learning.