Search with Elastic App Search
Made by Elastic
Syncs documents from a Firestore collection to Elastic App Search to enable full-text search.
이 확장 프로그램의 작동 방식
The Elastic App Search Firestore extension enables comprehensive full-text search for your Firebase applications.
This extension indexes and syncs the documents in a Cloud Firestore collection to an Elastic App Search deployment by creating a Cloud Function which syncs changes in your collection on any write event (any time you create, update, or a delete a document).
Elastic App Search
Elastic App Search provides a comprehensive API for implementing common search patterns like auto-completed search suggestions and faceted filter navigation. You'll also have tooling so your team can easily track and tweak search relevance based on usage data.
App Search is a part of Elastic Enterprise Search. You'll need an Enterprise Search deployment, which is created and maintained outside of Firebase.
- Start an Enterprise Search deployment. You can provision one easily with Elastic Cloud on GCP.
- Once you have a deployment running, you'll need an App Search Engine to sync to your collection.
- Once you've installed the extension and your Firestore collection is synced to App Search, you're ready to start searching!
You can use the App Search Search API for full-text search and everything you need to build a complete search experience: facets, filters, click analytics, query suggestion, relevance tuning and much more.
If you have documents in your collection already, this extension also provides a script for backfilling existing data to App Search.
To install an extension, your project must be on the Blaze (pay as you go) plan
- You will be charged a small amount (typically around $0.01/month) for the Firebase resources required by this extension (even if it is not used).
- This extension uses other Firebase and Google Cloud Platform services, which have associated charges if you exceed the service’s free tier:
- Cloud Functions (Node.js 10+ runtime. See FAQs)
- Cloud Firestore
- Cloud Secret Manager
If you host your Elastic Enterprise Search instance on Elastic Cloud, you will also be responsible for charges associated with that service.
구성할 수 있는 항목
- Cloud Functions 위치
- 컬렉션 경로
- Elastic App Search engine name
- Elastic App Search private API key
- Elastic Enterprise Search URL
- Indexed fields
유형: Cloud Function
설명: Function triggered on Create, Update, or Delete of a document in the specified collection which syncs the change to App Search.
확장 프로그램 설치 방법
Firebase Console 사용
Firebase Console을 사용해 확장 프로그램을 설치하고 관리할 수 있습니다.Console을 사용해 설치하기
Firebase CLI 사용
Firebase CLI를 사용해 확장 프로그램을 설치하고 관리할 수도 있습니다.
1단계: 다음 npm 명령어를 실행하여 CLI를 설치하거나 최신 CLI 버전으로 업데이트합니다.
npm install -g firebase-tools작동하지 않는 경우 Firebase CLI 참조를 살펴보거나 npm 권한을 변경하세요.
2단계: 다음 명령어를 실행하여 이 확장 프로그램을 설치합니다.
firebase ext:install elastic/firestore-elastic-app-search --project=projectId_or_alias