Made by Firebase
Resizes images uploaded to Cloud Storage to a specified size, and optionally keeps or deletes the original image.
Como esta extensão funciona
Use this extension to create resized versions of an image uploaded to a Cloud Storage bucket.
When you upload an image file to your specified Cloud Storage bucket, this extension:
- Creates a resized image with your specified dimensions.
- Names the resized image using the same name as the original uploaded image, but suffixed with your specified width and height.
- Stores the resized image in the same Storage bucket as the original uploaded image.
You can even configure the extension to create resized images of different dimensions for each original image upload. For example, you might want images that are 200x200, 400x400, and 680x680 - this extension can create these three resized images then store them in your bucket.
The extension automatically copies the following metadata, if present, from the original image to the resized image(s):
Content-Type, and user-provided metadata (a new Firebase storage download token will be generated on the resized image(s) if the original metadata contains a token). Note that you can optionally configure the extension to overwrite the
Cache-Control value for the resized image(s).
Detailed configuration information
To configure this extension, you specify a maximum width and a maximum height (in pixels, px). This extension keeps the aspect ratio of uploaded images constant and shrinks the image until the resized image's dimensions are at or under your specified max width and height.
For example, say that you specify a max width of 200px and a max height of 100px. You upload an image that is 480px wide by 640px high, which means a 0.75 aspect ratio. The final resized image will be 75px wide by 100px high to maintain the aspect ratio while also being at or under both of your maximum specified dimensions.
Before installing this extension, make sure that you've set up a Cloud Storage bucket in your Firebase project.
To install an extension, your project must be on the Blaze (pay as you go) plan
- You will be charged a small amount (typically around $0.01/month) for the Firebase resources required by this extension (even if it is not used).
- This extension uses other Firebase and Google Cloud Platform services, which have associated charges if you exceed the service’s free tier:
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud Functions (Node.js 10+ runtime. See FAQs)
O que pode ser configurado
- Cloud Functions location
- Intervalo de imagens do Cloud Storage
- Tamanhos de imagens redimensionadas
- Deletion of original file
- Caminho do Cloud Storage de imagens redimensionadas
- Cabeçalho do Cache-Control em imagens redimensionadas
- Convert image to preferred type
Tipo: Cloud Function
Descrição: Listens for new images uploaded to your specified Cloud Storage bucket, resizes the images, then stores the resized images in the same bucket. Optionally keeps or deletes the original images.
Como instalar a extensão
Como usar o Console do Firebase
Para instalar e gerenciar extensões, use o Console do Firebase.Instalar usando o console
Como usar a Firebase CLI
Para instalar e gerenciar extensões, também é possível usar a Firebase CLI:
Etapa 1: execute o comando npm (em inglês) a seguir para instalar a CLI ou atualizá-la para a versão mais recente.
npm install -g firebase-toolsNão está funcionando? Consulte a referência da Firebase CLI ou altere suas permissões do npm (em inglês).
Etapa 2: execute o comando a seguir para instalar a extensão.
firebase ext:install storage-resize-images --project=projectId_or_alias