2018 Dates & Location
Firebase Summit 2018 will be held on 29 October 2018 at The Cubex Centre, Na Strži 2097/63, 140 00 Praha 4, Czechia.
For the latest information about sessions, speakers, and activities, please visit the Firebase Summit 2018 website and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow and join the social conversation about the event using the official #FirebaseSummit hashtag. In addition, we'll be emailing important information to all accepted applicants, along with check-in instructions prior to the event.
Throughout the event, in-person attendees can participate by attending sessions, getting hands-on experience with codelabs, and chatting with the Firebase team and community.
Tickets to Firebase Summit are offered at no charge, but you must submit an application to register. You can request an invitation here. Then, if a spot opens up and your application is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email. Tickets for Firebase Summit are for the entire day.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Each individual may register for only one ticket.
- You may not register on behalf of anyone else.
- Firebase Summit tickets must be used by the original registrant and are non-transferable.
- By registering and accepting any discounts, gifts, or items of value related to this event, you certify that you’re able to do so in compliance with applicable laws and the internal rules of your organization.
- Tickets may not be sold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way and doing so may result in Google rendering the ticket null and void, without any responsibility to Google.
- At check-in, we’ll check your photo ID prior to assigning your event badge. We're OK with government issued licenses, passports, and other forms of identification. If you don’t have proper identification, you won’t receive a badge or gain admittance to the event.
- Please make sure to apply using the name that matches the government-issued photo ID you’ll be presenting when you check in to the event.
- Attendees must be at least 15 years of age to attend Firebase Summit 2018 unaccompanied. 15-, 16-, and 17-year old attendees don’t require an adult to accompany them; however, they must return a signed parental consent form in advance of the event. Google won’t offer chaperone tickets for 15-, 16-, and 17-year old attendees. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Attendees younger than 15 years of age require parent or legal guardian accompaniment to attend Firebase Summit 2018. The parent or legal guardian of the minor attendee must return a signed parental consent form in advance of the event. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
- Attendees younger than 16 years of age require a parent or legal guardian to return a signed Consent with Taking Photos and Videos form in advance of the event. Attendees 16+ are required to sign for themselves and return the form in advance of the event. Please contact firebase- firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Attendees cannot bring guests to the event or to the after-hours party. If you have someone traveling with you, then they must apply to attend themselves and, if accepted, have their own attendee ticket.
- Photographs and/or video taken at the event by Google, or others on behalf of Google, may include your image or likeness. You agree that Google may use such photographs and/or video for any purpose without compensation to you.
- All information entered into the registration form must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All information must be entered in English. Some of the information provided (such as name and company), may be included on the event badge.
- Badges may contain NFC, BLE, or other RFID technologies to help us serve attendees and determine participation in various sessions and activities.
- All applicants agree to allow Google to contact them regarding their application and attendance at the event. By applying for a ticket, you agree to allow Google to communicate with you via email to send information regarding the event.
- Attendance is not allowed by the following: residents of embargoed countries; individuals ordinarily resident in embargoed countries; or individuals otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs.
- You agree to be solely responsible for your own safety, belongings and well-being while participating in the event. Google LLC and its affiliates won't be liable for your participation in this event.
- Applicants and attendees can request the deletion of their registration data after the event ends by emailing email@example.com.
More Registration Details
- Registration for this event includes access to all sessions, product demos, admission to the after hours reception, and attendance at the keynote. We also provide complimentary breakfast, lunch, and snacks. In addition, attendees receive an event badge and may be offered additional gifts. If you aren’t sure whether the professional guidelines for your school, university, organization, or agency would allow you to accept these items, please check with your local ethics officer before the event. The food and gifts are optional, so it may be possible to attend the event even if you cannot accept any giveaways.
- If you aren’t a resident of the Czech Republic, then check with your local government to determine the required documents and arrangements needed for your travel. Google cannot contact an embassy on your behalf.
All presentations are in English. Attendance at sessions and workshops is on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you’re joining us in person, then use these tips to navigate your way through the conference:
- Lost & Found: For any lost and found items, please report to the registration desk on level 1 where any found items will be kept safely. Meals: Attendees are offered complimentary breakfast, lunch, and snacks on the day of the conference.
- Social Hour: All registered attendees are invited to a social hour on the evening of 29 October. Event credentials will be required for entry. Please join us for passed small plates and beverages. Beer and wine will be available for those who are 18 years of age and older.
Badges & Badge Pick-up
Registration and badge pick-up opens at 8am. We recommend arriving in time to register and get comfortable before the keynote which starts at 10am.
The event will be held indoors. It’s a developer event with no enforced dress code, so please be comfortable and casual. There will be a free coat check available near registration for your convenience.
Accessibility Accommodations for Attendees
Google strives to make events open and accessible to everyone, regardless of disability or special needs. Participants with disabilities and/or special needs should provide details in the registration form and/or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be kept private and distributed only to the individuals who need it to complete accommodation requests. Otherwise, please ask a member of staff at the help desk for assistance or questions about accessibility during the event.
No solicitation or selling of items or services is allowed at this event. Any attendee conducting these activities might be removed from the event.
Attendees must be at least 15 years of age to attend Firebase Summit 2018 unaccompanied. Although 15-, 16- and 17-year-old attendees don’t require an adult to accompany them, they must return a signed parental consent form in advance of the event. Google does not offer chaperone tickets for 15-, 16- and 17-year-old attendees. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Attendees younger than 15 years of age require parent or legal guardian accompaniment to attend Firebase Summit 2018. The parent or legal guardian of the minor attendee must return a signed parental consent form in advance of the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Attendees younger than 16 years of age require a parent or legal guardian to return a signed Consent with Taking Photos and Videos form in advance of the event. Attendees 16+ are required to sign for themselves and return the form in advance of the event. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Please ask a member of staff at the registration or help desk for the location of the Mother’s room.
Please ask a member of staff at the registration or help desk for the location of the Prayer room.
Reimbursement for childcare is available to attendees that require it. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for the Women Techmakers and Firebase Travel Grant are now closed. Travel grant awardees have been notified.