2019 Dates & Location
The Firebase Summit will be held on Thursday, 26 September, 2019 at IFEMA (Feria de Madrid), Av. Partenón, Nº 5, 28042 Madrid, Spain.
To stay up to date on the latest information on sessions, speakers, and activities, be sure to visit the Firebase Summit website and follow @Firebase on Twitter. You can also join the conversation using #FirebaseSummit and #BetterTogether.
We'll be emailing important information to all accepted applicants, along with check-in instructions prior to the event.
Throughout the event, in-person attendees can attend sessions, get hands-on product demos, chat with the Firebase team and community, and participate in other fun activities designed to make this an engaging and informative event.
Tickets to the Firebase Summit are complementary, but require an application to attend. You can request an invitation on the event website's homepage. If your application is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email. Tickets for the Firebase Summit are for the entire day.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Each individual may register for only one ticket.
- You may not register on behalf of anyone else.
- Tickets for the Firebase Summit must be used by the original registrant and are non-transferable.
- By registering and accepting any discounts, gifts, or items of value related to this event, you certify that you’re able to do so in compliance with applicable laws and the internal rules of your organization.
- Tickets may not be sold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way and doing so may result in Google rendering the ticket null and void, without any responsibility to Google.
- At check-in, we’ll check your photo ID prior to assigning your event badge. We're OK with government issued licenses, passports, and other forms of identification. If you don’t have proper identification, you won’t receive a badge or gain admittance to the event.
- Attendees under 18 years of age require a signed parental/guardian consent form. Attendees must be 15 years of age or older in order to attend the Firebase Summit without a parent or legal guardian.
- Attendees cannot bring guests to the event or to the after-hours party. If you have someone traveling with you, then they must apply to attend themselves and, if accepted, have their own attendee ticket.
- Photographs and/or video taken at the event by Google, or others on behalf of Google, may include your image or likeness. You agree that Google may use such photographs and/or video for any purpose without compensation to you.
- All information entered into the registration form must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All information must be entered in English. Some of the information provided (such as name and company), may be included on the event badge.
- Badges may contain NFC, BLE, or other RFID technologies to help us serve attendees and determine participation in various sessions and activities.
- All applicants agree to allow Google to contact them regarding their application and attendance at the event. By applying for a ticket, you agree to allow Google to communicate with you via email to send information regarding the event.
- Attendance is not allowed by the following: residents of embargoed countries; individuals ordinarily resident in embargoed countries; or individuals otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs.
- You agree to be solely responsible for your own safety, belongings and well-being while participating in the event. Google LLC and its affiliates won't be liable for your participation in this event.
- Applicants and attendees can request the deletion of their registration data after the event ends by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Registration Details
- Registration for this event includes access to all sessions, product demos, admission to the after hours reception, and attendance at the keynote. We also provide complimentary lunch and snacks. In addition, attendees receive an event badge and may be offered additional gifts. If you aren’t sure whether the professional guidelines for your school, university, organization, or agency would allow you to accept these items, please check with your local ethics officer before the event. The food and gifts are optional, so it may be possible to attend the event even if you cannot accept any giveaways.
- If you aren’t a resident of Spain, then check with your local government to determine the required documents and arrangements needed for your travel. Google cannot contact an embassy on your behalf.
All presentations are in English. Attendance at sessions and workshops is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Badges & Badge Pick-up
Badge pickup will take place on Thursday, 26 September, 2019; registration and badge pick-up times will be announced at a later date. Make sure to bring your photo ID along with your registration confirmation email, as we’ll need to verify it prior to assigning you your badge for this event. We’re OK with government issued licenses, passports, and other forms of identification. If you don’t have proper identification, you won’t be able to receive a badge and won’t be admitted into the conference. Everyone is guaranteed a seat for the keynotes but the best seats will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. So make sure to arrive to the event on the earlier side!
Please note, you may not share, give, or otherwise provide your event badge to anyone. Badges aren’t replaceable, so don't lose yours or you won’t be readmitted to the conference. You must wear your badge to gain admission to this event, including any sessions, activations, and social hour reception. If requested by security, please display or provide additional identification. Badges may include your name and company or organization (if provided).
The event will be held indoors. It’s a developer event with no enforced dress code, so please be comfortable and casual. There will be a free coat check available for your convenience.
Accessibility Accommodations for Attendees
Google strives to make events open and accessible to everyone, regardless of disability or special needs. Participants with disabilities and/or special needs should provide details in the registration form and/or by emailing us at email@example.com. This information will be kept private and distributed only to the individuals who need it to complete accommodation requests. Otherwise, please ask a member of staff at the help desk for assistance or questions about accessibility during the event.
No solicitation or selling of items or services is allowed at this event. Any attendee conducting these activities might be removed from the event.
Attendees under 18 years of age require a signed parental/guardian consent form. Attendees must be 15 years of age or older in order to attend the Firebase Summit without a parent or legal guardian. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration to obtain a form.