Last modified: April 21, 2023
Use of the Firebase Extensions Ecosystem is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between Publisher and Google.
Publisher agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to use Firebase Extensions:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of Firebase Extensions by Users, Publishers, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of Firebase Extensions;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisements or other solicitations ("spam"); or
- to use Firebase Extensions to access any other Google or other product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such product or service.