Some Analytics features, such as audiences and campaign attribution, and some user properties, such as Age and Interests, require the AdSupport framework to be enabled. Without this framework, Analytics cannot collect information needed for these features to function properly.
To enable the AdSupport framework:
- In your Xcode project, select your project's target.
- Select the General tab for your target.
- Expand the Linked Frameworks and Libraries section.
- Click + to add a framework.
- Select AdSupport.framework.
- Add the
-ObjClinker flag to your project's build settings under
Other Linker Flags.
Before submitting your app for review, ensure your app complies with IDFA usage guidelines.