With Firebase, it's easy to add backend services and analytics to your mobile games on iOS and Android. Using our SDKs for C++ and Unity, you can access Firebase services directly in your C++ and Unity code, without having to write any Java or Swift (or Objective-C) code.
Find out more about how you can power up your games at our Firebase games page.
The following Firebase features are supported by the Firebase SDKs for C++ and Unity:
Example use cases
Here are some ways you can use Firebase in your mobile games:
- With Analytics, learn how players are experience your game. Find out how much time they spend playing, how long they take to complete levels, how much in-app content they're purchasing, and much more.
- Using Remote Config, adjust gameplay settings (such as enemy density, power-up frequency, or anything else you want to control.
- Dynamic Links, lets you share content like custom levels, in-game items, and game invitations between users.
- Realtime Database stores user-generated content like custom maps safely in the cloud.
- With Cloud Messaging, release new content and send push notifications to players who have completed your game's available content.
- Cloud Storage, allows you to securely deliver downloadable content to players.