The following classes are available globally.
FIRHTTPMetric object can be used to make the SDK record information about a HTTP network request.
class HTTPMetric : NSObject, PerformanceAttributable
This class allows you to configure the Firebase Performance Reporting SDK. It also provides the
- interfaces to create timers and enable or disable automatic metrics capture. *
- This SDK uses a Firebase Instance ID token to identify the app instance and periodically sends
- data to the Firebase backend. (see
- To stop the periodic sync, call
- either disable this SDK or set FIRPerformance.dataCollectionEnabled to NO.
class Performance : NSObject
FIRTrace objects contain information about a
Trace, which is a sequence of steps. Traces can be used to measure the time taken for a sequence of steps. Traces also include
Counters. Counters are used to track information which is cumulative in nature (e.g., Bytes downloaded). Counters are scoped to an FIRTrace object.
class Trace : NSObject, PerformanceAttributable