Summarizes the outcome of the last attempt to fetch config from the Firebase Remote Config server.
- "no-fetch-yet" indicates the RemoteConfig instance has not yet attempted to fetch config, or that SDK initialization is incomplete.
- "success" indicates the last attempt succeeded.
- "failure" indicates the last attempt failed.
- "throttle" indicates the last attempt was rate-limited.
Defines levels of Remote Config logging.
Indicates the source of a value.
- "static" indicates the value was defined by a static constant.
- "default" indicates the value was defined by default config.
- "remote" indicates the value was defined by fetched config.